Wednesday, November 26, 2014

8 month old and completly adorable, Joshua.

Oh, what a face.
Little Joshua was just so pleasant and has the sweetest nature. At only 8 months old this little man almost distracted me from taking the photos, I just wanted to look into those stunning big brown eyes and play. This visit from new parents Terri and Andrew was quite special for a couple of reasons. One being that they were the first to have their family portrait taken in Meander Studios brand new studio and two because I actually went to kinder and primary school with Terri. How lovely that a gift certificate enabled me to photograph your first born all these years later Terri. Who would have thought?
 
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek Andrew and Terri and the photographs of your beautiful Joshie.
 
 
 
 


 




 
 

 
 

No comments: